Wednesday, September 12, 2007

And he's off ...


So Carter is crawling now. In fact, he may be on the verge of walking. He crawls to something that he can pull himself up on and then proceeds to "cruise". Of course he can not cruise from one object to the next so he's been experimenting with letting go and standing there and then diving to the next object.
AND he has upper teeth now!! He cut one yesterday and now the second one is visible! This might explain his need to eat every 2-3 hours (even at night) and his unusual fussiness. I came across these teeth accidentally. It hadn't registered with me that he might be teething again so soon. I was holding him upside down and giving him razzberries when I noticed the pearly white on his upper gum! I am amazed at how quickly things develop. I couldn't imagine being at work and missing all of these milestones.

No comments: